G-Lab | Coat Tracer Eco Tech
The parka coat made of the weatherproof, fully recycled high-performance material 'Eco Tech' has a fully adjustable hood with a large, quilted hem, warm knitted cuffs, large magnetic flap pockets, adjustable sleeve straps, two inside pockets with zips and much more. The reduced style adapts to all outfits - from casual to smart.
- Short coat with parka elements
- Sustainable 2-layer performance fabric 'eco tech' crafted from 100% recycled nylon (outer layer). Technical feel, masculine look.
- Insulated with soft and extra-warm 170g PrimaLoft® Silver padding with a versatile warmth level up to -20° Celsius. PrimaLoft® Silver is made of 100% recycled polyester and is 100% animal-free.
- Superior wearing comfort in all weather conditions: waterproof, windproof, breathable and warm
- Fully seam sealed
- Quilted windflap with chin protection
- Two fleece-lined handwarmer flap pockets with magnetic closure and water-repellent zippers
- Fully adjustable hood
- 2 Inner zipper pockets for important belongings
- Adjustable cuff flap
- g-lab signature sleeve pocket
- Dry soil & spill repellent finish
- YKK® metal water-repellent front zipper and black detailing
- Reflective 3M® Scotchlite® stripe at hood
- Iconic orange hangerloop
- Oversized g-lab zipper pull
- Machine washable ( do not use fabric softener, do not bleach, do not spin, do not tumble dry, iron on low setting with cloth.)
- NO dry clean.